hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 21:11:45 GMT
I believe it is quite important to now undo the changes to break compat
from client. Deprecating is fine, but for example as Nicolas pointed out,
the change for the return type from List<Keyvalue> to List<Cell> would
force downstream users to develop a shim layer, which will be very hard to
manage for them.