hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Question: Replication] how to detect whether there is a replication pending?
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:38:11 GMT
Yeah, with HLog queue you can be a whole 64MB in the worst case :)

Pretty hard to say for a single table what the status is, but if it was
cluster-wide you'd just have to look at the shipped ops/batch rates (if it
sits at 0, you're not replicating, unless there's some problem preventing
replication).

J-D