hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: SVN vs XML vs BINARY vs TEXT...
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 05:38:44 GMT
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
jean-marc@spaggiari.org> wrote:

> Good to see that I'm not the only one. So sound like some files .XML are
> marked as "Binary"... We need to fix that. Any commiter to look at that?

I suppose XML files could have binary in it (CDATA).

If you add --force do the diff it will dump out the diff.

Looks like svn treats application/xml as binary [1]

Want us to set config in our repo so they are treated as text JMS?

St.Ak

1. http://subversion.apache.org/faq.html#binary-files