hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase - stable versions
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:43:20 GMT
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Kiru Pakkirisamy <
kirupakkirisamy@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yes, I read that, but I guess Nicolas elaborated this line, which really
> helped  - "Our first "Development" Series was the 0.89 set that came out
> ahead of HBase 0.90.0. HBase 0.95 is another "Development" Series that
> portends HBase 0.96.0."  :-)

Please tell me how the above can be improved (or provide a patch) and I'll
commit.

We need noobs to tell us where our doc is opaque.  Us who have been around
too long can't "see" like a noob anymore so we automatically fill in any
gaps unconciously.

Thanks,
St.Ack