hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chocolatey package for Windows
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:54:53 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I don't think the homebrew recipes are managed by an HBase developer.
Rather, someone in the community has taken it upon themselves to
provide the project through brew. Likewise, the Apache HBase project does
not provide RPM or DEB packages, but you're likely to find them if you look

Maybe you can find a willing maintainer on the users@ list? (I don't run
Windows very often so I won't make a good volunteer)