hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:56:45 GMT
I'm thinking of cutting a 0.96.0RC0 on Monday.  You lot good w/ that?

The only real blocker is HBASE-8348, the migration script, but that is
making good progress and should be well done by Monday (Elliott is seeing
some strange issues in his test rig but hopefully we'll nail them before
Monday comes around).  The placeholders for tags should make it in.  What
else do we need?

St.Ack