hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Namespaces review
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 00:41:13 GMT
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Enis Söztutar <enis@hortonworks.com>wrote:
>
>> However, here is my +1 for the patch at HBASE-8408, with the condition
>> that
>> some outstanding comments are addressed and tests pass. I am confident
>> that
>> we can iron out all of the issues before 0.96.
>>

> Thanks for writeup Enis.
>
> I +1'd it yesterday.
>
> Francis, are you going to do another revision to address Enis review? (I
> can back out hbase-8778 temporarily if that will help).

Francis has put up a new patch addressing reviews.  All tests passed up on
hadoopqa (except the namespaces migration test because the input data is
not yet in place):
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/6630/consoleFull

He has also created some teething issues for items to be addressed post
commit of the fat namespaces patch.

I'm doing a quick pass and will commit namespaces this evening unless
objection or unless I find issue.

St.Ack