hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Supporting projects and powered-by pages
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 17:10:37 GMT
We have a page for folks to register that they are using HBase here:

https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PoweredBy

and projects that add facility to HBase are listed here:

https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects

Both pages have gotten pretty stale since we put up the requirement that
you have to ask for permission to edit (pages were being spammed[1] before
we put up this barrier).

If you would like to add yourself to either of these pages, just make a
login for yourself on the wiki and send me your login offlist and I'll
grant you perms.

St.Ack
1. I'm part way through http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/spam; its a good read