hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Elliott Clark <ecl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.9 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 19:48:51 GMT
+1

untared.
Checked the sig.
Ran Ycsb.
Ran PE.
upgraded from 94.8.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM, lars hofhansl <larsh@apache.org> wrote:
> passes fine here too

This RC is comparatively small with 26 issues resolved against it:
by HFileCleaner, LogCleaner in HMaster
meta entry while waiting for split daughter
environment due to DNS.getDefaultHost() being called in ScannerCallable#prepare()
ipc address of hbase.master.ipc.address
case only when useCache is set to true)
and HFile/LogCleaner
API

+1/-1 by July 2nd on whether we should release this as 0.94.9.