hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Finishing up 0.96 --> WAS Re: 0.95 and 0.96 remaining issues
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 22:21:48 GMT
On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> I love the idea of bigtop packaging.  Should we do new issue for that?  Or
 just use 8224.

Ok, did both. See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1029, and
linked to 8224, with comment there.

> http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#upgrade0.96

Let's see about scripting that for repeatable testing.

> it unlikely that a *design* at this stage will make the cut given
completed patches may not make it for want of review, etc., etc

Patch, not design, didn't mean to imply otherwise.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)