hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Liochon <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:18:48 GMT
Thanks Elliott,

I was trying something similar that worked in the past, but couldn't make
it work on this last release. I will retry with yours later (my machine is
running a test right now), except if it already worked for you on this
0.95.1 release?

As well, it's good enough for an alpha release, but do know what we will do
for the official one?
IIRC, duplicating the pom.xml was considered as a possible solution?