hbase-dev mailing list archives

From manandsea <manand...@gmail.com>
Subject request to join HBase developer mailing list
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:24:10 GMT
Hi,

My name is Feifei Ji. I would like to join the HBase developer team.

I am now a software engineer from Amazon. Also, I did my internship last
summer at HBase team at Facebook and learned a lot interesting design
philosophy during that period.

I am thinking maybe it will be a great experience for me to get closer to
the developer team, and sometimes contribute a little of my thought to the
community.

Could you please add me to the mailing list?

Thanks,
Feifei