hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: I'm starting in on 0.95.1...
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 22:38:29 GMT
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Enis Söztutar <enis.soz@gmail.com> wrote:

> That would be wonderful.
Almost there.  One last blocker...  Hopefully this weekend.

> I think we should solve the maven artifacts problems this time so that
> downstream projects, bigtop, flume, etc can start testing their integration
> with hbase with hadoop2.

I need to know if our latest tactic will work for the downstreamers.   If
any downstreamers listening, does this work for you?

We set the version to have a -hadoop1 or -hadoop2 suffix and then deploy.
 I can release our stuff like this if it'll work for you all?