hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Álvaro Recuero <algar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication warning
Date Mon, 27 May 2013 15:40:13 GMT
Hi All,

>From the shell:

~/hbase-0.94.4$ ./bin/hbase shell
HBase Shell; enter 'help<RETURN>' for list of supported commands.
Type "exit<RETURN>" to leave the HBase Shell
Version 0.94.4, r, Mon May 27 15:29:11 WEST 2013

I have seen today it comes up as soon as there is a new item to be
replicated, and even happens if an old Hlog is rolled. I am not really sure
what is going there behind the scenes of Hbase.

Regards,
Álvaro