hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I'm starting in on 0.95.1...
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 05:19:30 GMT
Want us to stop checking in 0.95?

________________________________
 From: Stack <stack@duboce.net>
To: HBase Dev List <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: I'm starting in on 0.95.1...

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Enis Söztutar <enis.soz@gmail.com> wrote:

> That would be wonderful.

Almost there.  One last blocker...  Hopefully this weekend.

> I think we should solve the maven artifacts problems this time so that
> downstream projects, bigtop, flume, etc can start testing their integration
> with hbase with hadoop2.

I need to know if our latest tactic will work for the downstreamers.   If
any downstreamers listening, does this work for you?

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/hbase/hbase-client/

We set the version to have a -hadoop1 or -hadoop2 suffix and then deploy.
I can release our stuff like this if it'll work for you all?

St.Ack