hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] The 1st hbase 0.94.8 release candidate is available for download
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 23:10:08 GMT
The 1st 0.94.8 RC is available for download at http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.8-rc0/
Signed with my code signing key: C7CFE328

Like the previous point releases, 0.94.8 is a primarily a bug fix release. This RC has 45
issues resolved against it, contributed by 22 individuals.

The full list of changes is available here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323907

Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and vote +1/-1 by May 30th
on whether we should release this as 0.94.8.

The release testing spreadsheet is available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdFNYanpaVUpad0NwV01qWlNRbTlwbUE#gid=0
(if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so that we can gauge
the coverage)

Thanks.

-- Lars