hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Garcia Recuero <alvaro.recu...@ist.utl.pt>
Subject Performance metrics Hbase
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 17:49:20 GMT
Dear All,

I have developed a replication framework I have plugged within HBase and I am now testing
to see how does it affect latency, bandwidth and so on.

Does anyone have positive experiences using some tools such as Ganglia to measure these sort
of things or is there any other way to get fairly accurate results on that? At the moment
I am also using YCSB for benchmarking for some metrics but that will not be enough or possible
for all of them.

Please fee free to add on thank you, cheers.

Best Regards,
Alvaro Garcia Recuero
alvaro.recuero@ist.utl.pt