hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Lars George <lars.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 05:45:07 GMT
I am -1 to remove, took a long time to get it in there and should deprecate Thrift v1 - or
else we are in the same mess as mapred and mapreduce is. We once replaced the entire client
API and now we can't do this for Thrift?

I am happy to work on v2 and fix or maintain it. It should be the way forward methinks.

Lars