hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 12:25:22 GMT
Hi Lars,

Just to understand, since only licenses got updated, are you expecting
in-deep testing for this version too? Or only something like to make
sure it's still correct?

I thought only HBASE-8427 Today 08:22  will have be into this release,
but seems there is also HBASE-8260 and HBASE-8352. Is that expected?

JM

2013/4/24 lars hofhansl <larsh@apache.org>:
> All clear now. Sorry about that.

April 25th on whether we should release this as 0.94.7.
> (Note that the only change compared to the first RC are license header changes in some
test classes, so all previous testing still applies - hence the 1-day vote).