hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jimmy Xiang <jxi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:18:00 GMT
At first, I am +1 for removing it.  We had a similar discussion before, and
didn't pull the plug because of Tim's comment:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-dev/201212.mbox/%3CCAE9meBbH7V1PhSbeGtEpbXg1h5drbS+YdVyO0aKDR1d4JCE65Q@mail.gmail.com%3E

To me, instead of complete and maintain Thrift2, it will be much better to
come up a new one since we are on PB now.

Thanks,
Jimmy