hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 02:14:39 GMT
HBASE-8382 doesn't exist, as of this email. Can you confirm the JIRA number
?

bq. updating the precommit script so that it runs the hadoop 2.0 profile or
some set of it as well?

I think the above is a good idea. With this in place, we can easily find
out about (binary) incompatibility of HBase trunk w.r.t. hadoop 2.0
In the first cut, we can select the tests you recently fixed.

Cheers