hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 18:07:44 GMT
Some followup:

+ I pushed up this release to maven repository as SNAPSHOTs.   Would be
interested if these published artifacts are useable at all; in particular,
does our new hbase-client 'work' (i.e. does it make it so you can go
against hbase cluster w/o having to put the world of hbase on your
classpath).  See:

+ I am moving all 0.95.0 issues to 0.95.1 (slowly).

+ Above I call the release a "Developer Release".  In the past we referred
to these types of releases as "Development" Series releases.  Let us use
the old terminology instead.  It is a better description (I added section
on hbase versions to upgrades section in refguide:

Any +1s out there?