hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Marking fix version
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:15:36 GMT
The argument for excluding the 0.96 tag makes sense.  Can we agree to do
this:

Commit only to trunk: Mark with 0.98
Commit to 0.95 and trunk : Mark with 0.98, and 0.95.x
Commit to 0.94.x and 0.95, and trunk: Mark with 0.98, 0.95.x, and 0.94.x
Commit to 89-fb: Mark with 89-fb.
Commit site fixes: no version

Should we remove 0.96 tag for now until the branch appears again?

Thanks,
Jon.