hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject trunk on hadoop2 fixes.
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 16:26:21 GMT
Hey folks,

I plan on committing these patches hanging off this jira late today.

completion time regression from h1 to h2 profiles
* HBASE-7636 (3 rs failure recovery) have a problem with hdfs's
shortcircuit reads.

These are quick fixes, to get the hadoop2 build clean.  After I get the
build green, I'll pursue root causes.

The failure in HBASE-8324  (HFileOutputFormat failures on yarn/mr2) are the
last consistent failures on my hadoop2 build.  I'm still working on it  --
yarn/mr2 is a bit of a black box.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)