hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 23:54:42 GMT
Sorry to do this but:

-1.  Our rat setup was broken and we have a few source files with broken
apache licenses.

See HBASE-8427.  Since isn't a functional change, I'm fine if we have an
extremely abridged vote on the next rc.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8427<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8427?focusedCommentId=13641177&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-13641193>

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera