hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should compaction be triggered even if User periodically flushes
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 16:50:23 GMT
Hi JM
Thanks for your reply.  My concern is not with respect to compaction
happening when a region is opening in another RS, my point was though the
flushes were happening and more storefiles are created
by user initiated flushing, the compaction were not getting triggered.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org