hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: no 0.94 commits please
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 12:59:58 GMT
Very interesting.

It seems to be JDK related....

testHeapSize is working fine with OpenJDK 6. But it's failing with
Oracle JDK 1.7_13...

Also, test is not completed yet but I got that with Oracle JDK 1.7_05:
Running org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.TestHeapSize
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.017 sec

So it seems to be working fine with this version...

The last 1.7 version is 17. I will retry with it.

JM