hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Dimiduk <ndimi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building trunk
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:29:56 GMT
Do you know which lifecycle phase failed for you? That would help us in
debugging the issue.

I'm guessing there's a phase which expects the artifacts to exist, and that
phase's dependencies are not resolved correctly. That makes me wonder if
said phase is using stale packages, even when preceded explicitly by
'clean'. Could be a bug :)

Thanks,
Nick