hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need pointers to Master ZK Lock code
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 22:10:00 GMT
You can look for the code in ActiveMasterManager.java. Also zookeeper has a
recipe for leader election, which is pretty straightforward (
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/recipes.html#sc_leaderElection).

Apache Curator (recently incubating) also has a leader election recipe
implementation.

Enis