hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject running test suite for patches using 0.94 branch on Jenkins
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 01:23:00 GMT
I noticed the number of backports to 0.94 is ticking up.
If the contributor clicks 'Submit Patch' button for the backport, he / she
would get:

-1 patch. The patch command could not apply the patch.

I tried patch testing in 0.94 branch locally with the following command:

cd 94hbase
~/trunk/dev-support/test-patch.sh --jenkins --basedir=`pwd` HBASE-8085

I used test-patch.sh from trunk because it is up-to-date.
It seemed to work mostly.

If there is interest, I can open a JIRA and continue there.