hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Matteo Bertozzi <theo.berto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clearing the .tmp directory on master startup
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:08:23 GMT
snapshots knows about the /hbase/.tmp directory but unless you remove the
without archiving or move to a location that is not the original one
everything is fine.

for me is ok moving the .tmp deletion later.
do you want to restore the unfinished delete instead instead of finishing
the deletion?

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <