hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: file system query support from hbase script.
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:34:29 GMT
With your example your hbase scripts seem to be at the bash shell level (as
opposed to the jruby hbase shell level).  If this is the case, is there a
reason why you can't just use the hadoop script (which i believe calls
FsShell) in your scripts?

Ex: $HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop fs -ls hdfs://127.0.0.1/hbase/.logs

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera