hbase-dev mailing list archives

From ramkrishna vasudevan <ramkrishna.s.vasude...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performances Tests
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:05:38 GMT
@JM
I agree with you.  Mainly the perf improvement changes needs some
testcases.
But sometimes the scenario on which the perf improvments happens are bit
difficult to generate and we will be able to do in a standalone case only.
 May be overall if we need to get that perf improvment result we need a
real cluster with suitable data.  That is what i have experienced.  Just
telling.

Regards
Ram

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org