hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:37:23 GMT
We have an EC2 hosted Jenkins master and slave pool set up in us-west-1. There
are 'HBase-TRUNK' and 'HBase-0.94' projects with bare bones configuration. I've
mailed access information and credentials to stack, larsh, and ndimiduk --
a list drawn up simply based on replies to this thread. Committers can
contact me or any of them for accounts if you'd like to help gently coax
this into a useful state.

Once it's useful I'd imagine an announcement here of a new DNS A record
under hbase.org somewhere pointing to it.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Andrew Purtell <apurtell@apache.org> wrote:

> I have this almost ready for you to play around with.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)