hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:57:01 GMT
Can we refrain from filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests until the
builds are running faster? At least, let's confirm the test also fails
locally. Preferably the filer also has a patch that fixes the problem.

I may go into JIRA and reap a bunch of issues which do not meet the above
criteria. Please let me know if you have concerns about that.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)