hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject 0.94 tests in bad shape again
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:23:53 GMT
No RC before this is fixed.

Maybe this is all env related.
I looked through the past few test runs and cataloged all passes and failures (as long as
these are not due an actual code problem).

Ubuntu 1: Passed: 1, Failed: 1

Ubuntu 3: Passed: 8, Failed: 2
Ubuntu 4: Passed: 0, Failed: 5
Ubuntu 5: Passed: 2, Failed: 8

(Ubuntu 2 failed too frequently and was removed from the pool a while ago).

So it seems as long as we're running on Ubuntu 3 we're good, and are hosed otherwise.
Also many of the failures are timing issues and Ubuntu 3 takes the least amount of time usually
(~45m) whereas on the other machines it typically take > 60m.

Not sure where to go from here.

-- Lars