hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
Subject Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 18:39:15 GMT
Hi J-D,

I ran them twice.

The 2nd time 0.94.2 was 1.5% faster than 0.94.5. But as you are
saying, I need to run that more to be able to get any conclusion.

Now, this morning I have setup a dedicated computer to run those
tests, have installed HBase 0.94.0 to 0.94.5 (6 versions) and scripted
6 tests in a batch file. Those tests will run for each version, and I
will do that in loop something like 3 or 4 times.

There is absolutly nothing else running on this computer. It's fully
dedicated. Slow, but dedicated ;)

I will post the results when it will be done. I'm not expecting this
to be done before Friday because of the time it's taking.

JM