hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <enis....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 02:16:57 GMT
+1 overall.

Checks that I did:
 - Checked md5 sums
 - Checked gpg signature (gpg --verify )
 - Checked included documentation book.html, etc.
 - Running unit tests
 - Started in local mode, run LoadTestTool
 - bulk load
 - Run 4 node cluster, load test, Integration tests
 - integration tests
 - ran hbck one time

I updated excel with the tests.

Unit test on secure binary failed with:
Secure failed with:
Failed tests:
testShouldClearRITWhenNodeFoundInSplittingState(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSplitTransactionOnCluster)
But it should not sink the release.

Thanks,
Enis