hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filter.isFamilyEssential in 0.94.5
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 02:18:12 GMT
Thanks Lars for this notice.

The discussion on HBASE-5416 is very long. If you want to focus on
discussion pertinent to this notice, you can start from here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5416?focusedCommentId=13584553&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13584553

In HBASE-7920, Move isFamilyEssential(byte[] name) out of Filter interface
in 0.94, the revision was made.

Cheers