hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Shelukhin <ser...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: finding javadoc warnings for particular QA run
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 03:43:52 GMT
Is findbugs warnings file now a real diff? Last time I checked it was a
full dump of all warnings, including preexisting ones.

I usually use this to see where counts increased, in the findbugs xml
files' directory (patchprocess):
grep "<FindBugsSummary" *.xml | sed -E

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:22 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <