hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject FYI: Early-bird registration for hbasecon2013 is open
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:15:47 GMT
I quote: "Cloudera, the conference host, would like to offer Apache
contributors the opportunity to register for $270, which reflects a $25
discount off the Early Bird price. Just enter promo code *hbasecon-community
* when registering. This discount is good through April 23, 2013."

Folks here might want to take advantage of the savings.

While I'm on the hbasecon2013 schtick, send in your abstracts!   We have
some nice ones trickling in, mostly from folks I have not heard from in the
past doing some great stuff (who'd have thought!), but nothing yet from the
stalwarts.

Thanks all,
St.Ack