hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:02:26 GMT
Thanks for trying to fix it Ted.  I think we need to carry our difficulty
back up to our parent project brethren (Sounds like you have done this
off-list; lets do it in jira/mail too).  Your digging in to nail down the
actual issue will  help making our case.  Maybe we can get/help the
upstream crew make another release (I don't see a note on a new 2.0 release
up on hadoop -- have I missed it)?

Thanks,
St.Ack

-