hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Snapshots branch trunk merging
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:30:06 GMT
(note we initially started in github since the two main drivers were not
committers when this started)

I'm looking into creating an svn branch from the 12/19 (?)  original branch
point, committing  each patch to svn in that branch , and then merging in
the snapshot branch where we merged in the snapshot in git. if i finish
before we take care of nit fixes (like find bugs, javadoc, spacing) we'll
commit to svn branch for follow up and when we get all the +1s to merge we
merge into svn trunk.

// jon@cloudera.com