hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Baranau <alex.barano...@gmail.com>
Subject Label for JIRAs with patches that are "almost there"
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 01:12:34 GMT
Sorry guys I had leave early (the dev powwow).

On the bright side (?) while I was walking back to the office this is an
idea I got about getting patches in (and JIRAs closed). Will it help to
have a special label that reviewer can add to JIRA issue iff:
* the patch is in such a good shape and there are just minor things left
that even reviewer can adjust to make it committable.

This might help to close those issues that can be closed quickly (and that
don't get attention because guys are busy looking at not-so-ready patches
and because patch provider disappeared). But not sure.

Alex Baranau