hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web UI for REST and Thrift
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 00:24:08 GMT
I never thought it necessary to add a UI to a REST gateway. If you want to
do it, I suggest using a separate configurable service port to the REST
service. Actually, we should add that separate listener/context and move
the /metrics and /jmx servlets that you just added to that.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)