hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Overriding Hadoop 2 version on the command line
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:03:58 GMT
It doesn't seem possible to override hadoop-two.version on the maven
command line, e.g.

    mvn -Dhadoop.profile=2.0 -Dhadoop-two.version=2.0.4-SNAPSHOT
-Dhadoop.version=2.0.4-SNAPSHOT ...

doesn't actually select 2.0.4-SNAPSHOT, I have to edit the POM by hand.
Looking at the POM, I don't see why this wouldn't work. Perhaps someone
with stronger Maven-foo than I can point out the error of my ways?

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)