hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:45:34 GMT
The 2nd 0.94.5 RC is available for download at http://people.apache.org/~larsh/hbase-0.94.5-rc1/

Signed with my code signing key: C7CFE328

0.94.5 is a bug fix release. This RC has 76 issues resolved against it, contributed by 230
individuals.
These are mostly bug fixes. Also fixed is a long standing bug in replication along with lots
of random test failures.

The full list of changes is available here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE/fixforversion/12323874

Please try out the RC, check out the doc, take it for a spin, etc, and vote +1/-1 by February
15th on whether we should release this as 0.94.5.

The release testing spreadsheet is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvLqcVIqNtlTdFhTZlI5QWhOUzBneHRCazk0Y1FOSUE#gid=0
(if you test this release, please add your test to this spreadsheet, so that we can gauge
the coverage)

Thanks.

-- Lars