hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Devaraj Das <d...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hbase-5945
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:59:15 GMT
Hey Stack,
I just uploaded a patch on 5945. The BufferChain stuff is still not
incorporated. I couldn't yet find a good reason in the current
codebase to incorporate it. But as you said, it will be useful in the
context of KeyValue. I have left some TODOs in the patch to accomodate
that (and explained in the jira).
Thanks,
Devaraj.