hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Liochon <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject precommit zombies
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:17:08 GMT
FYI, We sometimes have remains of other product builds. Lastly, HDFS,
likely HDFS-4261 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-4261>.

   java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (sleeping)
	at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.balancer.Balancer.run(Balancer.java:1457)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.balancer.TestBalancerWithNodeGroup.runBalancer(TestBalancerWithNodeGroup.java:170)
	at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.balancer.TestBalancerWithNodeGroup.testBalancerWithRackLocality(TestBalancerWithNodeGroup.java:220)

The Jenkins process should clean this. I don't know if we can do it
ourselves automatically before starting our tests?:

- may be it's not the same user for the different builds

- we could kill legitimates Java process.

Nicolas