hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Liochon <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does JIRA "Resume progress" do?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 16:05:48 GMT
Hi Jean-Marc,

Hadoop-QA is only for trunk.
If you want to resubmit a patch (for trunk so), you need to do these
operations in this order:
1) Cancel patch
2) Attach the new file
3) Resubmit.

If you swap 1) and 2) it won't be taken by hadoop qa.

Once the patch is ready , the last step if for the committer: he sets the
issue as resolved when he commits the file.

Cheers,

N.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-marc@spaggiari.org